- USC Gould School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A. & B.S., Honors, 2008)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- Perkins Coie Public Interest Law Fellow
Carrie Shang is Special Counsel with the firm and an international arbitration specialist. Carrie has advised clients and been retained as an expert witness in arbitrations around the world. She has published extensively in the field and is currently an Assistant Professor of Business Law at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona’s College of Business Administration.
Before joining LTL, Carrie was ADR Legal Counsel and the Acting Chief China Representative for the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC). She is also a founding member of California Arbitration (CalArb) and the Membership Chair of the Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Center (SVAMC).
- New York
- People’s Republic of China (qualification to practice law)