- University of California, Los Angeles (J.D., 2015)
- George Wythe University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
David Crane is an associate with the firm’s commercial and intellectual property litigation practice groups. David has experience with civil litigation in both federal and state court, including preparing pleadings, motion practice, and legal research and analysis. He has co-second chaired a federal trademark trial, where he examined two witnesses.
- Represented UCLA School of Law at numerous Moot Court competitions at both the state and national level
- Received substantial UCLA Law merit scholarship for academic excellence
- Moot Court Executive Board Member