We handle Antitrust & Unfair Competition matters on both plaintiff and defense side matters. When your company faces issues related to restraints to free competition in business and commercial transactions to the detriment of purchasers or consumers of goods and services, contact us to see how we can solve your problem. Our attorneys have significant experience in prosecuting complex antitrust and trade regulation class actions and other cases for unlawful conduct such as price-fixing, monopolization, monopoly leveraging, vertical restraints, exclusive dealing and refusals to deal.
- Represented California hospital in action filed by competitor surgical clinics alleging illegal tying activity in violation of California Cartwright Act.
- Represented trade association of ATM maintenance/repair companies against major manufacturer of ATM machines in action alleging Sherman Act violations (Sections 1 and 2)
- Represented largest manufacturer of large format printers against major competitor in below-cost pricing and unfair competition lawsuit in violation of California state law.
- Represented mid-level executive of Japanese autoparts manufacturer in price fixing and market allocation US DOJ antitrust investigation.
- Represented executive-level corporate officer of South American shipping company in price fixing and market allocation investigation by US DOJ antitrust investigation. Involved in determining applicable volume of commerce for assessing potential criminal exposure.