- Prevailed in federal jury trial over the “lush” trademark for clothing.
- Won complex 9th Circuit trademark appeal for Hana Financial; substituted in as counsel for oral argument after briefs were already completed.
- Won summary dismissal of a $10 million trade secret lawsuit filed by a 400-lawyer firm.
- Won complete pre-trial dismissal of $2.5 million copyright & trade dress claim on behalf of leading tile and glass manufacturers.
- Obtained favorable settlement for Disney in patent infringement and idea theft lawsuit.
- Obtained favorable settlement for VIZIO in several patent infringement cases. Currently representing VIZIO against patent infringement suits in California, Texas, Delaware and Illinois.
- Obtained complete “wins” at Markman hearings for several clients (semiconductor, memory, and health products industries) after taking over for Am Law 100 firms. Recently, one of the cases was dismissed against our client shortly after our Markman victory.
- Defended Nike in a trade dress and patent infringement case with potential exposure of over $60 million. Obtained summary judgment. Affirmed on appeal. (Enoch Liang – while at Quinn Emanuel)
Intellectual Property Litigation: Patents / Copyrights / Trademarks
LTL Attorneys – Los Angeles
300 South Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, California
LTL Attorneys – San Francisco
580 California Street
San Francisco, California
LTL Attorneys – New York
152 West 57th Street
New York, New York
LTL Attorneys – Orange County
4100 Newport Place
Newport Beach, California