- University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2004)
- Kingsley & Kingsley, APC
- Junhe Law Offices, China
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Caleb Liang specializes in business litigation, co-founder disputes, employment litigation, complex litigation and class actions. Caleb has successfully defended Fortune 500 companies in various commercial and employment disputes. He has also represented plaintiffs in class, representative, and derivative actions. From 2013 to 2022, Thompson Reuters recognized Caleb as a “Super Lawyers Rising Star.” He serves on the board of directors for the Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association, and the Asian Pacific Alumni of UCLA.
- Designated co-lead counsel in a first-of-its-kind cryptocurrency securities class action in the Northern District of California that settled for $25 million.
- Lead trial counsel in a five-week jury trial resulting in a multi-million verdict, one of the largest verdicts in the past twenty years in Madera County Superior Court.
- Trial counsel in a multi-week jury trial of one of California’s first associational disability lawsuits under the Fair Employment & Housing Act, resulting in split verdict decision and limiting Plaintiff, a 12-year employee, to six percent of requested damages.
- Reached significant settlements in numerous consumer and employment individual and class actions in the banking, restaurant, electronic, construction, retail, and auto industries totaling over $50 million.