LTL’s attorneys excel in litigating complex, business-related commercial disputes.
Our attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants, leveraging their mix of government and big law experience to develop creative but efficient litigation strategies and innovative solutions against the most formidable adversaries. Our team excels at conveying complex information clearly and concisely to judges and juries.
We have extensive experience in litigating a wide range of commercial matters, including breach of contract, business torts, construction disputes, unfair competition, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference, employee “raiding” claims, intellectual property, securities, and more. Our team also has significant expertise in domestic and international arbitration proceedings, litigating cases in the American Arbitration Association, International Chamber of Commerce, NYSE, NASD, JAMS, FINRA, London Court of International Arbitration, and Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. We have obtained favorable outcomes in multimillion-dollar arbitrations, including cases related to natural disasters and ownership disputes.
We represent individuals as well as small and large business from a variety of industries. We will also willing to invest in our clients.
Here are some representative matters that we have handled:
- Prevailed in a six-day jury trial regarding trademark infringement claims brought by Lush Cosmetics in which they sought $30 million in damages.
- Represented Reginald Brown in ownership claim over social media app Snapchat. Settlement obtained on mutually agreeable terms to all parties. Case settled for $157 million.
- Obtained $100 million settlement in breach of contract dispute on behalf of publicly traded Taiwanese energy company against U.S. NYSE company.
- Prevailed in federal trial in breach of contract action on behalf of VIZIO against contract manufacturer for manufacturing defects.
- Settled complex adulterated food product matter on behalf of Herbalife against various suppliers for confidential terms.
- Successfully defended client against an $18 million breach of contract claim brought by subsidiaries of a $1.4 billion Japanese conglomerate, where plaintiffs walked away with NO net monetary damages.
- Obtained complete defense verdict in a two-month RICO trial in the complex department of the Orange County Superior Court.