- University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2004)
- Kingsley & Kingsley, APC
- Junhe Law Offices, China
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Caleb Liang specializes in employment litigation, complex litigation and class actions. Caleb has successfully represented and defended Fortune 500 companies in various employment and commercial disputes. He has also represented plaintiffs and class members in consumer and employment class/representative actions. From 2013 to 2018, Thompson Reuters recognized Caleb as a “Super Lawyers Rising Star.” He serves on the board of directors for the Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association, and the Asian Pacific Alumni of UCLA.
- Designated co-lead counsel in a first-of-its-kind cryptocurrency securities class action in the Northern District of California.
- Lead trial counsel in a five-week jury trial resulting in one of the largest verdicts in the past twenty years in Madera County Superior Court.
- Trial counsel in a multi-week jury trial of one of California’s first associational disability lawsuits under the Fair Employment & Housing Act, resulting in split verdict decision and limiting Plaintiff, a 12-year employee, to six percent of requested damages.
- Lead trial counsel in an employment matter, obtaining a judgment for all requested relief.
- Lead counsel in two wage & hour class action matters where LTL defeated three separate class certification motions.
- Reached significant settlements in numerous employment as well as consumer class actions in the restaurant, food, electronic, construction, retail, and auto industries.